Some say that autumn is the most perfect time of year to get married. We can certainly vouch for this at Ballyscullion Park. Our gardens are absolutely stunning at this time of year. With the days getting shorter, the leaves changing colour and crunching below your feet, we embrace the autumn season and all things that go along with it.
Read on for some tips to make the most of your autumn wedding.
1. To set the scene ahead of your wedding, use the slogan “fall in love” on your stationary, save the dates, invites and decor.
2. Twigs and branches as interior decor is great way to bring the outdoors in. It is cost effective and with added fairy lights and flowers, it can be a perfect, intimate setting.
3. Provide umbrellas and shrugs for your guests as there may be a chance of rain and the evenings tend to be cooler. Keep in mind the Ballyscullion Park fire pit can be lit at any time of the year and perfect for guests to wrap a shrug around them and stand at the fire side.
4. Pumpkins and pine cones make the most beautiful centrepieces. Fill them with flowers for the maximum impact.
5. Blackberries are a fantastic autumn fruit – use them to decorate your wedding cake, add them to your drinks and desserts.
6. Take advantage of the colourful gardens at Ballyscullion Park to get some amazing fun filled images, jump in the leaves and through them about for your photographer to capture autumn memories to last a lifetime.
7. Last but certainly not least, the perfect way to end an autumn wedding is to have a spectacular firework display… And yes Ballyscullion Park does facilitate this.
So there you have it, summer may just be the second most popular season to get married.
Ballyscullion team x